WIN A DIZZY AND LEE BOX FOR YOUR PUPPER!
Check out our review of the Dizzy And Lee monthly subscription box for dogs and see how you could WIN one for your fur kid!!!
Brisbane based dog lover Chloe has created Dizzy and Lee subscription boxes for dogs. Her love of all things dog has been inspired by her own rescue dogs; Dizzy and Lee.
We have been asked to review the Christmas Premium Pack and this is what we think and more importantly what our puppers in day care think:
We quickly received our Dizzy and Lee box in the mail and couldn’t wait to see the contents. Our box was filled with an assortment of goodies including:
- A portable bowl which is perfect for beach days, parks and any travel really. So handy for this time of year!
- A poop bag dispenser and refills – who hasn’t been caught out without pooh bags?? They come in a cute black and very discreet shape and size that’s so easy to attach to your dog’s lead, your belt, bag or wherever you like to keep them.
- Some Christmas shaped cookies from Veggie Paws – these Australian made biscuits (we love that), are super cute but also quite a healthy treat and more importantly our puppers demolished them as you can see from our pic!
- A 130g bag of Byron Bay dried beef liver doggie treats. These treats are organic and handmade in Byron Bay - yay again for Australian business!
Check out our video of how great these are to use as training rewards, not to mention inside treat balls or just a little after dinner treat.
- A gorgeous plush, squeaky, reindeer toy. Peaches pretty much claimed this as her own and yes – it has sadly had its last day. However – it did survive quite a few weeks of pretty hard core play with quite a few of our puppers.
- A knot ball, which is just a great essential toy to have in the toy basket really. So many of our doggy clients enjoyed playing with this and it has withheld its structure thus far which is great for us!
And lastly a star fish toy from East Coast Pets. This was the biggest hit
with our dogs in doggy day care and it was a real fight to get some time
with this toy. We love that the dogs loved it so much but we also love
that this product is handmade entirely from pure New Zealand wool and
nothing else. The wool is gently hand dyed in small batches from local
vegetable plant to create bright and bold colour. Natural fibres are bonded
with heat, agitation and moisture to create a strong pet toy.
HOW CAN YOU WIN ONE OF THESE???:
- Follow @dizzyandlee
- Follow @thepetpadbrisbane
- Tag a friend who would love to win one of these
Until next time … poodles for now!